Tuesday 12 August 2008

DDK has registered for Microsoft Tech.Ed 2008 Australia... Thanks Oakton!

Oakton has recognized the hard work I've been doing at my current client - and has decided that myself and coworker Steven Krizanovic will be heading across to the other side of Darling Harbour to the geek extravaganza that is Tech.Ed 2008. The US edition of Tech.Ed has been divided into Developers and IT Professionals, but Australia keeps with the one stream format. Last time I went to Tech.Ed was in 1999 @ Dreamworld on the Gold Coast, so it's been a long time between drinks!

I'll be concentrating on the following tracks:
  1. SOA and Business Processes (which focuses on BizTalk, WCF and WF)

  2. Web (particularly Silverlight + WPF)

  3. Developer Tools & Technologies

  4. Architecture

  5. DB and BI tracks

I'll keep you posted with the most valuable tidbits as the event unfolds...

No comments: